The Kubota Super Mini series consists of engine types: Z482, Z602, D662, D722, D782, and D902. From factory, the engines come in different basic configurations. Depending on the engine package, we have different standard solutions for fuel and engine control.
For 1:1 replacement parts please see the product availability in the search bar above or contact our sales department.
For the Super Mini engines, we have the following solutions available. Mostly these are available directly from the shelf.
- 12V to 24V conversion or vice versa
- 2-speed solenoid throttle control (idle + nominal operation speed)
- From run-stop to full electronic fuel control (EFC) conversion using a proportional fuel actuator and electronic controller (for tight and fuel-efficient governor control)
- Isochronous engine control
- Load sharing
- Variable speed
- Off-highway vehicle control
- From energize-to-stop (ETS) to energize-to-run (ETR) conversion or vice versa for engines equipped with solenoids:
- Woodward/Synchro-Start: SA-4583(-xx) , SA-4894(-xx), SA-4899(-xx), or SA-5176(-xx)
- Denso: 052600-453(x)
- Kubota: 16851-6001(x)
- CTE products: 1921.2101(.xx), 1921.2102(.xx), or 1921.3101(.xx)
- Proportional fuel actuator if your engine is currently equipped with an internal run-stop solenoid:
- 1G820-60022, 1E152-60011, SA-5156, or 1500-3013
The purpose of the engine in your application mostly determines what is the best solution. Therefore, all our system packaging is done in close cooperation with our customer, and to it's requirements. If you’re interested in our solutions make sure to get in touch with our Sales team to explore your requirements and the possibilities for your application.