A Controller Area Network (CAN bus) Control forms the base of a control system. It takes the CPU position for efficient I/O handling and allows components to communicate with each other in applications without a host computer. The robust vehicle bus standard is a message-based protocol, designed for multiplex electrical wiring within automotive and industrial applications.
- CAN J1939 (SAE) based communications
- CAN Specification 2.0B
- PC Calibration
- Programmable IO functions
- Internal diagnostics monitor system operation and display fault codes
- Application dedicated control capabilities
- Tested ISO-7637, ISO-10605, and EN-61000