A Controller Area Network (CAN bus) Control forms the base of a control system. It takes the CPU position for efficient I/O handling and allows components to communicate with each other in applications without a host computer. The robust vehicle bus standard is a message-based protocol, designed for multiplex electrical wiring within automotive and industrial applications.
- CAN J1939 (SAE) based communications
- CAN Specification 2.0B
- PC Calibration
- Programmable IO functions
- Internal diagnostics monitor system operation and display fault codes
- Application dedicated control capabilities
- Tested ISO-7637, ISO-10605, and EN-61000
While we supply a wide range of generic products, at this time, our website will be further completed. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot show you our products in more detail. Although the information on our website is limited, do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about our products and tell us your requirements.