Digital Fuel controllers provide electronic speed control to diesel and gas engine driven applications. The controller measures engine functions and adjusts the fuel system with the appropriate engine fueling command.
- Manual parameter control and adjustments
- In addition: PC parameter control through USB connection (with the CTE interface kit)
- Precise engine speed control
- 12/24 Vdc powered
- Internal diagnostics monitor engine operation and display fault codes
- Engine and panel mounting option
- Application dedicated control capabilities
A wide range of generic, standard specification, engine controllers, as well as custom-designed models are available. The controllers are conviniently divided into four main categories of system applications, all with different options:
- Standard isochronous operation (Genset)
- Parallel isochronous operation (Genset & Load sharing (ILS))
- Remote speed controlled operation (i.e. off-road vehicles)
- Manual parameter control (Gensets, Load sharing (ILS), Remote speed)
Our range of fuel controllers are compatible with all engine fuel control actuators up to 7A continuous.
The controllers use a PID control loop to control the flow of fuel to the engine to maintain a stable engine RPM in response to the changing loads to the engine. The controllers enable both simple manual (field) configuration, as well as a broad array (>35) of separately programmable engine parameters to enable the user to optimally fine-tune and control the performance and behavior of the engine.
The fuel controllers are one part of the engine fuel control system which typically consists of four (4) main components:
- A fuel controller
- A proportional actuator
- A mechanical linkage system (from the actuator to the engine fuel control lever)
- A speed sensor (magnetic pickup) or ignition sense (gas engine)
- Optional: Interface kit (interface + calibration software)
In our capacity as manufacturer's representative, we have genuine OEM controllers available from our EU stock or, we will have an equivalent alternative to full original factory specification. A selection of supported part numbers is listed below: