Speed switches monitor real-time rpm to protect diesel and gas engines. Device output relays can be used for multiple engine functions, such as crank limiting or overspeed protection.
- Mechanical or microprocessor-based
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 switchpoints available
- 12/24 Vdc Models
- PC Programmable
- Adjustable, high accuracy switch points
- Programmable speed range
- Automatic, manual or latched reset
- Power loss protection
- Standard or reverse relay logic
We can provide these switches with default settings or completely pre-programmed to customer specification to fit your application right out of the box.
In our capacity as manufacturer's representative, we have genuine OEM speed switches available from our EU stock or, we will have an equivalent alternative to full original factory specification. A selection of supported part numbers is listed below: