Magnetic pickup speed sensors convert a mechanical motion to an AC voltage without external power. It transmits a signal each time a gear tooth passes near the center pole piece. Compatible with our electronic governing systems and speed switches.
- No moving parts
- Thread sizes: M12, M16, M18, 3/4-16, 3/8-24, 5/8-18 etc.
- Withstands extreme temperature range
- Endures shock and vibration
- Choice of wire leads or cable connectors
Our Mini-Gen® signal generators convert mechanical rotation tachodrive rpm to an AC voltage signal. The signal generator mounts on the transmissions of buses and trucks to measure road speed, or on diesel engines to measure engine speed.
- SAE 7⁄8-18, E1 & E2 DIN 75 532 outputs
- Usable signal even at speeds below 20 RPM (10 Hz)
- Plated for protection against moisture, salt, and dirt
- Environmentally sealed
- Patented design